Gold,Silver,Platinum Scrap Order Submission Instructions
Sending in Silver Scrap and Gold Refining Orders
We accept all scrap precious metals orders from the United Kingdom, NI & Channel Islands via Special Delivery. We recommend all silver, gold and platinum scrap orders are submitted to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery Service. This secure postal method is available at all Post Offices with full insurance. Please keep your Post Office receipt as this contains your Special Delivery Tracking Number and acts as your Proof of Posting.
Submit your Silver Scrap Order for Quick Processing & Payment
Please pack your Precious Metals as shown on our packaging shipping guide at bottom of this page. Also Print and Complete our High Value Metals Order Form to include with your Order.
Ship your Consignment Via Special Delivery To :
Jewellery Discount Shop
PO BOX 2657
ROMFORD , ESSEX
After sending us your scrap precious metals order please use our Contact Form to notify us of your Consignment Tracking Number and the details of the Precious Metals included in your Order.
Packing your Scrap Precious Metals for Shipping
- Precious Metals such as Gold or Platinum in smaller lots can be packed in suitable Padded envelopes for shipping via Special Delivery. Please Seal your Precious Metals in a Self Seal Plastic Bag (or similar bag or plastic container) before placing in Padded Envelope outer packaging.
- Heavy consignments of Silver Flatware, Bullion Bars, Silver Coins, Large Quantities of Jewellers Scrap, Jewellery Overstocks etc. and all Bulky or Heavy Lots should be securely packed in suitable Cardboard Cartons for shipping. Heavier Lots can weight upto 10 Kilos per. Parcel for UK Shipping via Special Delivery (including packaging weight).
- Silver Flake photo scrap or Precious Metal Powder Material should be at least double bagged securely and shipped in suitably strong containers.
- United Kingdon Mainland, Northern Ireland & Channel Island Customers can all Ship Orders to us via Special Delivery available in the Post Office with Full Insurance.
- International (Non-UK) Customers please Contact Us with your Full Address and Country so we can supply International Shipping Instructions.